Resources within the Community for Students, Families, and Staff
- 24 Hour Youth Crisis Hotline 816-741-8700 // 888-233-1639
- Street Outreach Services- SOS hotline for teens: 913-324-3619
- Johnson County Mental Health 24-hour Crisis Line — 913-268-0156
- National Child Abuse Hotline - 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453) Text, Call or Chat.
- KS Child Protection Hotline (DCF) 1-800-922-5330
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 988
- Suicide Prevention Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741
- MOCSA (Metropolitan Organization to Counter Sexual Assault) 913-642-0233
Catholic Charities of KC Call for an appointment.
Harvester's Food Assistance & more.
Jewish Family Services Supporting families in Overland Park with food and other resources.
Johnson County Library - eCard and eLibrary how to utilize the library resources online.
Johnson County Mental Health Help with mental health needs virtually and in-person
Johnson County Multi-Service Centers Once you complete a screening, you could qualify for services like Stabilization Assistance, Food Pantry, Homelessness, KC Medicine Cabinet, Utility Assistance, etc.
KS Department of Labor - Unemployment Insurance & Fact Sheet
My Resource Connection This is an online resource with helpful updates to services offered in Johnson County as well as information and videos.
Santa Fe Waystation Food Pantry at Saint Mark's United Methodist Church
Shawnee Community Services Food Pantry Please call for appointment.
United Way 211 Various resources on lots of topics.